Friday, February 15, 2013

day five



The summary of 5 days training on Internet
It is my believe this training was really meaningfully and aimed at specific  trainee like since, the knowledge I was having before wasn’t enough for me to effectively transfer this knowledge and skills to my fellow as well student.

Though days were too hectic that made some of us even fail to update our blogs with news and training summary the things like fact finding, opening and adding gadgets in my blog was a dream, this is because I was taught that it need lot of technical staffs. After heavy toiling of Mr. Peik with I can o it by myself as well training others technical know-how of blogging.

Funny enough this course really enlightens me with easier way of searching not only facts rather specific facts that am looking for a very short time. In the final day we had a very tough task of writing a story on the China-Africa economic relation and at the same we must have different figures and facts on how that kind of relationship is perceived by ordinary people in Africa. In the due course of facts finding I realize there is a need of training others how usefully and user friend internet regarding it as resourceful resource.

As I was expecting to learn more the new techniques on internet and the sort, I think currently am well equipped with those skills. So MISA-TAN and VIKES played a great role that will make a serious and quick change to contemporary journalism in Tanzania, this is to assure fully digital natives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment